Worksop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worksop

Post  David Bradley on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 am

I hear that worksop are charging £10 to watch them next season, thats expensive and northwich are charging £12 this is supposed to be grass roots football And £10 and £12 to watch football is not good value at all. Shocked Hope our ticket prices stay the same.
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Re: Worksop

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 am

I'm 99.9% sure they are staying the same this season. A rise though would bring in much needed cash from the away fans but it was felt that this would be unfair for the fans.

Admin

http://steelschat.mrforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Thats good news, A fair price for hopefully some good football. Better than the dribble down at Hillsborough where they want to you pay £20 odd quid to watch football thats rubbish. But then if you read The Star today, would not suprise me if they went into adminstration soon, and get relegated again. You cannot keep servicing the debt by asking the crowds to pay more,its only matter of time.
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Senior82 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:07 am

Yes, Wednesday have incredibly increased their cheapest tickets to watch a lower standard of football. Me and my mate (after getting over the initial shock) have decided that they can stick it, so probably a few steels homes for me next season!!

Senior82
Reserve Squad
Reserve Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  David Bradley on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:56 am

I like the idea Marine have done for the youngsters aged over 12 a £20 season ticket. Keeps them of streets!
David Bradley
First Teamer
First Teamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Finchley Tiger on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 am

Only just seen this thread! I can confirm it is £10 at Worksop next season.

At face value I agree it is too expensive for this level, however the way most Worksop fans look at it is that it is in fact "cheaper" than last season! Last season it was £8 at Ilkeston BUT a 70-80 mile round trip, now it is £10 to get in but only 20 mile round trip, i.e. saving 50-60 miles in petrol money (£8-£10?) which more than compensates for the £2 increase on the gate.

In order to encourage youngsters/families, all U16's get in FREE if accompanied by an adult.

Finchley Tiger
Reserve Squad
Reserve Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Burr on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 am

Went to watch the Sunday cup final at the ground last night, very entertaining and a good win for Stocksbridge 7-2.

Had a pint in the club afterwards and heard a rumour that Worksop have sacked Peter Rinkcavage. Seems a bit harsh if its true.

Tim Burr
Under 18
Under 18

Back to top Go down

Post  salkster on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:50 am

Tim Burr wrote:Went to watch the Sunday cup final at the ground last night, very entertaining and a good win for Stocksbridge 7-2.

Had a pint in the club afterwards and heard a rumour that Worksop have sacked Peter Rinkcavage. Seems a bit harsh if its true.

Rinky has indeed left the club http://www.worksoptownfc.co.uk/news/jointstatement.html
salkster
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Garth Revitt on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Poor Rinky, what a shame, not!!
Twisted Evil
Garth Revitt
Reserve Squad
Reserve Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gward on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:13 am

Listen this rinky resign then next game still in the dug out and he helping them out looking 4 a new manager
Gward
First Team Sub
First Team Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top